It's time to renew your 2021 CPCU Society membership! Watch for a reminder in email blasts from the CPCU Society coming soon. Please login to check your contact information with the CPCU Society to be sure it is up-to-date, especially with any changes you may have due to COVID-19. Membership provides you many benefits, some of which include:
- Networking with local leaders and national industry colleagues
- Professional development including insurance industry subjects and personal leadership skills
- Monthly membership meeting (now available virtually!)
- Opportunities for camaraderie, community service and fun!
- Fee waived for bi-annual continuing education reporting requirements
Attention ERIE Insurance employee members only: Your 2021 CPCU Society membership will be renewed automatically unless you choose to opt-out. Our chapter membership chair Judy Ward is working with ERIE Insurance and the CPCU Society to make this happen. ERIE Insurance will send one check for renewal dues for all current members and candidate members. Once this payment has processed, members will receive a payment confirmation.
ERIE Insurance employee members who DO NOT want to renew your membership, please email Judy.Ward@erieinsurance.com no later than Friday, October 2, 2020.