As we close out the 2021 year, we are looking forward to 2022. However, we need your help! Please see below for open positions. Holding an officer position on the board, a committee lead, or a committee member will not only help to continue the success of our local chapter but it is also a great opportunity to develop a new skill or tap into something you are passionate about. Please respond as soon as possible if you are interested in any of our open positions.
Positions open for chapter Election (these positions require a submission deadline which is Friday November 12th)
- SECRETARY: This role is for a one-year term that will automatically ascend to the roles of Treasurer, President-Elect and then President over the following three years
- DIRECTOR: This role is for a two-year term. The Director position is an open position. (We want to thank outgoing incumbent Kim Caravaglia for her years of service to Presque Isle CPCU as a director)
Next Steps if you are interested in an elected position:
- You can nominate yourself or someone else in the chapter
- Please send Molly Hess a brief Bio and your picture. Include a description of yourself and why you are seeking this position. Please send me this information by Friday November 12th
- Please reach out to any Board member with questions
Positions open for Volunteers (we would like to fill these by year end)
- Committee Leads
- Education /Speaker Lunches
- Social Media
- Committee members to support lead
- Education/Speaker Committee
- Social Media – Committee
- D&I – Committee
- Webmaster– Committee
- Scholarship Fundraising committee (usually 2 events per year)
Next Steps if you are interested in a volunteer position
- Please reach out to Molly.Hess@erieinsurance.com or by phone (see below) with your intent to volunteer and, if you have a preference to which committee you would like to either lead or support the lead.
We certainly want to also THANK all of you who volunteered in 2021 as our success is a result of all your hard work!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to chapter president Molly Hess.
Molly Hess CPCU,CIC, API, AAM,AIS,ACS
President-Elect, Presque Isle CPCU Society Chapter
Office 814.870.7124/Cell 814.449.6249